Monday, May 11, 2015

A Righteous Mother

Happy Mother's Day to you wonderful people!

I promise that this week, there were miracles. There was happiness and joy. There were rainstorms and rainbows. There were people that came to church and people that told us that they wanted to get baptized. There were little children who hugged us, and even some people that bugged us... and oh no, this is turning into a Dr. Seuss book. Just know that this was a happy week. And I have no time to write any more. But I sent some pictures to make up for it!

This is one of my favorite quotes about motherhood:

“One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, in love, in sacrifice, in service, are as one.”—President Thomas S. Monson

I have been blessed beyond measure with a righteous mother. I learned who God was, and that He loved me, through my mother. And that has made all the difference.

Love,
Sister Szilagyi

No comments:

Post a Comment