Monday, December 15, 2014

Leave It Up to Pictures

Hello beautiful world!

Wonders of wonders, miracles of miracles... where to begin? So many tender mercies have happened to me this past week. And speaking of mercies... remember when I said that I had a good feeling about my new companion? Well, I have been praying and hoping and talking about and dreaming about being companions with one particular individual from Day 1 of the MTC. And it finally happened. The Lord smiled down upon me and gave me the best birthday/Christmas present EVER:

Sister Mercy Obenewaa Owusu is my companion!!!!!!!!!!!

The joy is overwhelming. We are both so happy, and sort of still in a state of shock. For those of you who don't know. Sister Owusu and I met in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on my very first day as a missionary. We roomed together, and basically became best friends. She is from Ghana (West Africa), is the most amazing cook, has a beautiful alto voice (which I appreciate more than words can express at this time of Christmas caroling), and is a total rock star.

SO many miracles happened this week, but I'll leave it up to pictures to try to relate some of my most recent experiences.

Love,
Sister Szilagyi

No comments:

Post a Comment