Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lives are Changing

Happy November my wonderful friends!

Are you filled with gratitude? Are you happy as a clam? Is your soul brimming with joy?
Well I hope so, because mine certainly is!!!

The first reason why I am so happy is that I have an AMAZING new companion. Her name is Sister McElroy and she is from Colorado. Her family currently lives in St. George, and she goes home in one transfer. So I have the privilege of "killing her off" as we say in missionary lingo. That just means that I will be her final companion. I cannot fully express how grateful I am to have her. She has been, and is, an answer to my every prayer. Everything that I have been struggling with or praying for? She has the abilities and the skills to help me. She pushes me to be better than I am. And I am so grateful for her.

The miracles that have occurred this week are out of this world! R is on date to be baptized on November 15th!!! Yayyy! K came to church with us this Sunday, even though he had his own church at the same time, and absolutely loved it. He is awesome. B (A's dad) told us that he wants to start having lessons with us! T wants to be baptized! Less active members we've been working with are receiving answers to prayers and progressing! People's lives are changing and I get to be part of it!

It is unbelievable to me sometimes how Heavenly Father has blessed me so richly. I get to talk about Jesus Christ, and study about Him and His gospel, and help people find joy, and serve, and smile, and cry, and laugh, every hour of every day. How very blessed I am. Nothing makes me happier than the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all so very much,

SMILE
Sister Szilagyi

No comments:

Post a Comment